The English Opens Doors Program
Supported by the Chilean Ministry of Education and the UN Development Programme, the English Opens Doors Program works with native and near-native English speakers between 21 and 35 years old to teach English in Chile under the direction of head teachers in public and semi-private schools.
Full-Time Volunteer Program 2014:
- VS1 (March 3-July 27) application deadline on November 25
- VS2 (March 17-July 27) application deadline on December 9
- VS3 (July 21-November 30) application deadline on April 14
- Volunteers receive food, accommodations, transportation, insurance, and $100.000 CLP per week!
- Click here to read more about camps, and to apply!
- Application deadline is December 2, but applicants are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.